Welcome

I love Videogames, and most times I find myself playing them at night after a long day, late into the night. Sometimes in the mid afternoon and then I look up and it's 10 PM  so this blog is a passion project talking about all things videogames, modern, retro, indie, it doesn't matter. I have steam, a 3DS, a Wii U, A PS4, and a Switch, so those are the consoles I will be using to cover all sorts of games. This blog will have reviews, discussions, merch talks, lists, and a variety of topics. From an old favorite, to trying something new that I bought on sale, this blog is to review, discuss, and enjoy all sorts of fun videogames from all sorts of genres, from developers big and small. Games, music, merch, reviews, lists, discussions, triple A games, indie games, and more. The games we play till the sun rises all through the night, welcome too, late night sprites! 

Review Score is from one to five, with whatever hilarious comments I can come up with along the way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse