Mario Kart Collectors Box

 So recently I was at Target and I decided to pick up a couple things, New Super Mario Brothers Deluxe for the Switch, a new plug in Mario themed pro controller, a journal, and a water bottle. But among all this Mario themed goodness for this fun haul. I picked up a Mario Kart themed collectors box. Was it worth the thirty dollars? Let's go through the contents and you can decide if you want one. In the box the first item I got was a hat, too small for me  but a fun Mario themed hat with a ton of items that are a staple of the Mario Kart series on it. Next was a fun light that was paired was a light up item box. Then there was a very high end, well made model of the blue shell item. Next was a set of four coasters shaped like tires, which were fun, each one had a different pattern. And then there were two key chains, one plush version of the banana peel item, and one of a medal of one of the cups.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, but if I could change one thing, I would make it themed to a tad more to some of the races, like have a mini figure of one of the racers or items or stickers themed to the drivers. This box was super fun but is definitely Mario Kart themed in the sense of being a reference to the whole series and not a specific character or game. The contents were super fun, and it was a nice surprise and if you add up the items inside I definitely feel that I got my moneys worth. But I think that the company who made this is on to something and I think they should make themed boxes based on certain characters of franchise. So to end this post I am going to give my top five, in no specific order of Nintendo Franchises that I think should be given this cool box merch treatment. 


1. Splatoon

2. Pikmin

3.Pokemon 

4.A Box of NES Or Super Nintendo Themed Merch (A Retro Box)

5. Donkey Kong

The idea of some of these franchises getting merch would be really cool. A Splatoon sticker pack with maybe a miniature of the weapons from the game. A Pokémon plush with a pokeball replica, or a cool Donkey Kong figure and his signature red tie. Just a few ideas, I think this style of Nintendo themed almost loot crates should be explored and expanded. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse