Knock Out City


 (image source: Ebay.com)                                                                                (Played On PS4)

Welcome to my new series, this is not guaranteed every Friday, and sometimes other posts might be on a Friday but some Fridays I want to cover free to play games, whether I got them as a free to play games, got them as gifts, or via online subscriptions like PlayStation Gold, or events like Play At Home and so on. So every once and while on Friday I will cover a free game, thus this series. And today I wanted to talk about this game that just dropped. I played the beta and really enjoyed it, so what about the full game now that its out. This game is free to try at the moment so I want to see what that means.

Lots of people love dodgeball and I am no different so when I saw the trailer for a dodgeball battle royale I was on board. When I played the beta there was only matches and the hub world but now that the game is out, what else was added.

This is a team based battle royale, where you form teams and play dodgeball, you get a nice set of moves and a training area to test them. It is best two out of three and there is a time limit to keep things moving, leading to fun, quick matches. Much like the beta I really enjoyed it, and there were a couple different modes as well availed. There are objectives to gain EXP, contracts to take up and more. Ways to customize your character, different modes, single and multiplayer options, and when I played the game ran great. There is also a fun base to run around in, more content as you rank up which happens quickly and gets you into the game, and more. This game is still rolling out content and will have a season based structure and so far I am really enjoying it alongside other battle royales I like, like Fall Guys. This game is fun, has a good amount of content now as well as more coming, and a training area quick ways to learn gameplay. There are a ton of different moves and techniques to master along the way that add to the fun, and the style, music, and aesthetic of this game are also great. the hub world is also a fun place to run around and chill before matches, this game has a ton of charm and I really enjoyed it so far. I will review this game later and give it another look when there is more, so these are first initial impressions. So if you need a different type of battle royale, with a one of a kind style, I say give this a try. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse