Indie Game Sales Buyers Guide (Vol 1)

 One of the many reasons I love Indie games is their lower asking price but also because they go on sale more often then not whether on PC with steam sales or console. Currently there is an Indie Sale going on on PS4, and the Eshop has been known to have quite a few sales as well, so I decided to make a buyers guide of some games that I highly recommend to look out for on sale. And keep an eye out I will be covering some of these games in the future. 

A Hat In Time- 

This platformer is near prefect, it has amazing personality, a ton of charm and great gameplay. Not only that but it also has fantastic DLC that adds to the fun, so if you get the whole package on sale it is definitely worth what you pay for, I got the game on sale and not only got my moneys worth but found a fantastic game full of fun, charm,  This game is a must for fans of 3D platformers and people who like fun and cute games.

Slime Rancher-

This game is incredibly relaxing. Another cute game that tasks you in slime ranching as your explore their home planet. This game is cute, charming, and tons of fun, if you want a different type of farm sim, this game is definitely worth checking out.

Streets Of Rage 4

This beat em up has amazing gameplay, a ton of mods and a great style and soundtrack. Also this game has co op as well as online co op that works seamlessly, it runs super well and is a fantastic game. If you like beat em ups, this classic done by an indie studio is a must.

Baba Is You

I have bought this game for my friends and have seen this game streamed, but have yet to play it, So what is the consensus? Need a puzzle game to pass the time? This game has a cute charm with a different twist. With gameplay that is great for short bursts and long sessions, with a one of a kind gameplay style of its own this game is great for puzzle fans.

River City Girls

One of my favorite indie game so of all time, so much so I am not going to explain it here but rather in the next post, but long story short this game is fantastic.

And that is it for volume one of my Indie game buyers guide, there will be more to come in the future, especially when it comes to recommending Indie games, I hope I could recommend a title ot two for you to check out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse