Why Indie Games Are Amazing (Invest In Indies Finale)

 this theme for the past month has been so much fun, whether it was playing something new, in my backlog, or revisiting a favorite, this past month reminded me why I love indie games. So much so that I am sure some of them will be appearing as bonus content throughout July, some I am even working on now. But for now I wanted to talk about why indie games are some of my favorites.

Indies games have such an endless well of exciting opportunities when you think about it. They can cover a genre or make an homage to a series that doesn't see as many titles as it used to. Indie games also go on sale often so these titles can prove a little easier on the wallet. From 2D retro style platformers to puzzle games to VR indie games cover so many genres so there is something for everyone. I will cover more as I go despite the theme of the month because I love them that much, I love talking to people about them. Whether it lasts 3 hours or 30, I love these small studios are bringing such great experiences to our consoles and PCS, games with great stories, music, gameplay, and so much heart put into them that they stand alongside triple A games we know and love. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey, and for your support as I continue it, covering indie games whether in blog or podcast form. But now on to the new theme of this month, all the licensed games, good, and bad, old, and new. There is a ton of ground to cover so let's get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse