5 GameCube Ports I Want

  The GameCube is becoming harder and harder to collect for as of late. Even with some consoles having some games that vary in price but with Mario 3D All Stars, I realized a quick fix. Put more GameCube games on switch, and I decided to pick a couple that would be great ports and people would love. If Mario Sunshine worked, these could as well, so here are five GameCube ports I would love to have on switch.


Pokémon Coliseum/ XD Gale Of Darkness

With all of the hype behind Pokemon lately, now just might be the time to bring one of its most popular spin offs back. This game is heavily single player focused and could lead to another great pair of RPGS for the system

Custom Robo

This series is fantastic, and even though it only had two entries, the one on Gamecube was fun, had a cool story, and great gameplay, plus bringing this game back could revitalize the series

Mario Kart Double Dash

Everyone one wants it and I do too, a ton of fun and one of the best racing games ever

Chibi Robo

Some people like games like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, this fun, cute adventure could be a great addition to their library for a really cute and charming series.

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Claimed by some to be the best Mario game ever, and I would say maybe not that but it is a fine tittle and a fantastic game. Having this on the go would be amazing. 


Thank you for reading my list, there are a ton more but I just wanted to pick five, but speaking of one of those titles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse