5 Special Edition Joycons I Would Love To See Made

The Legend Of Zelda celebrated the series recently by releasing a set of special joycons. Many people who wanted Animal Crossing were treated to a special edition Nintendo Switch with amazing console exclusive joycons packed in. So today I thought I would talk about a few series that I think would have some awesome special edition joycons or at least skins to put on the ones we already have. 


Kingdom Hearts

The series is coming to Switch soon, Sora is in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, I think it's time to make special joy cons. Have a design, or make them look like a keyblade, or have the patterns from the collections that house these games. Perhaps sea salt ice-cream on one and a papu fruit on another could make for a fun and charming pair of joycons. 


Kirby

I love this series, and I think that pink joy cons with Kirby on them, or some sort of pattern that embodies the series would be a great addition for those looking for another pair. 

Mario

They did this with the Wii Remote, I own one of them, my fiends own a couple of them, I think it is time to make joycons designed after the Mario Franchise. The color, logo, and style of those Wii remotes are so memorable, each one representing the character in style and color scheme, and with the amount of Mario games available, this would be a great addition to the switch. 

Splatoon

This series lives and breaths bright colors and creativity, this would be a perfect fit, with splattered designs and multiple colors, it would be a great way to have your joycons be off the hook and stay fresh.

Retro Consoles/Characters

NES, SNES, and more are a part of the Switch's online program, having joycons with the classic character sprites on them, or modeled after the classic controllers makes sense. Harkening back to nostalgic days and classic sprites would look amazing, just like the Mario Maker New 3DS that did the same, I should know I own that one. This would work so well, and they are trying to sell classic controllers that work with the console that are replicas of the old, why not make the new look like the old for fun? 


These are the controllers I would love to see, a fun way to add a touch of personality to the console that has such a great selection of games of different genres and styles, from studios big and small. That no library looks the same, and it would be cool if people had the ability to make their controllers reflect that, even just a little. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse