Announcement: No More Themes For A While

 This blog has been an awesome time, covering all sorts of games old and new and doing reviews, lists, and more. I have been having a blast so far but I think I have written myself into a corner, each month I have done themes and they have been a great time but I think I need a break from them. I will do a theme at the end of the year where I will cover games that are new or talk about a year in review, holiday gaming and more like that but besides that I think I am going to cover all sorts of stuff and not be tied to a theme for a while. This is not the end of themes for months and when I come up with a really good one I will definitely do it, so this is not the end but rather a little break. And I can wait to bring you all sorts of content soon, thank you for reading and understand. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse