Update

To everyone reading this, I hope you are well, life has been quite busy, so sorry for the delay in content recently, but  I do have some fun stuff mapped out for the near future of this blog. Working on this blog has been an absolute treat and I can not wait to share the ideas I have in motion for what is to come, but first a couple updates.

I will not be covering as many Triple A games for some time, keeping up with new releases not only causes me to rush through the games and not enjoy them as much, but also focus on covering them rather then playing them. That being said, new Indie games are fair game because in most cases they are much shorter. That being said I will still cover a newer game from time to time, or a new DLC expansion and so on, but not right away. I want to give myself time to go through something and really think about it before covering it, so no more first impressions or rushed reviews, at least for Triple A games. 

The new focus of this blog in-between covering those larger games with longer run times, the focus is going to be on Indie games and retro games, sometimes in a review but I have a few other fun ways to cover games that I will be trying. I have a few new series in mind, as well as topic discussions and much more to add variety on top of reviews coming soon.

Thank you so much for supporting this blog, and I am excited to share so many different posts in the very near future. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse