Update And My Nintendo Direct Prediction (2.8.21)

This week I am taking a slight break from Indie rhythm games, and I will be giving my predictions and then thoughts on the Nintendo direct, followed by more content for the blog as normal I am really falling out of the theme and finding motivation hard so I may be walking away from this theme and just doing some smaller review content in its place. In April according to the Nintendo Eshop we are expected to get "Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp" and on March 25th we will be getting "Kirby And The Forgotten Lands". So the month of March will be a dual series look leading up to their major releases, a couple Kirby games of choice, and an Advance Wars retrospective. After that I will be not have any themes for a while as I work on ideas for themes, but will be focusing on Indie games with some retro titles and some other ideas thrown in.  I have some fun surprises planned for the rest of year and will be sharing more soon. 

I want to shift my focus to shorter titles so I can cover them in a timely fashion while also chipping away at my backlog. Longer games may appear here, but they do take longer to play, thus a longer time to cover instead of rushing through for the sake of talking about it. I have plans for games that take more than ten hours or so, but I am not ready to share how just yet, but when the time is right I definitely will. 

Instead, this week I will be covering the Nintendo Direct because the last one we had was back in September with a few presentations and an Indie world after it. I will share my full thoughts on the entire presentation but for now since I have an update to share, I will also share my predictions and thoughts and see what exactly happened or didn't. None of these are rock solid guesses but rather what I hope to see and am guessing may or may not happen. 


Advance Wars News With Solid Release Date

Kirby Trailer

Splatoon 3 News

Suprise Reveal Or Two

A Shadow Dropped Indie Game

Those are what I think the show will consist of, but I could be completely wrong, now here is what I HOPE we get, no news or guarantee but I would love to see. 

New Mario Game or New Mario Sports Game

TMNT Shredders Revenge

More Kirby For The 30th Anniversary 

Wooly World HD Port, Wind Waker HD Port

Disney Capcom Collection On Switch

These much like the list that proceeded it are pretty self-explanatory and are in no way confirmed or deconfirmed. Either way, I hope the direct is fun and people enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse