Update

 Hey everyone, thank you so much for reading the posts so far. I needed a small break from things but now I am back with tons of ideas, and I cannot wait to share them. But one thing I will say is that even though this blog is going to be mostly about games, the blog and the podcast are going to expand their content. I will now also cover comics, movies, cartoons, and more. Basically, anything that I am nerdy about or want to talk about. 

Also until further notice, the Advance Wars retrospective is delayed, due to current world events. It was started before these events came to be but at this moment I am deciding to put a pause on that and cover other things.

This blog and the podcast will still have tons of games of all types being covered but I wanted to try something new, and if it does not work, I will go back to just covering games. But I want to try something new and add some new kinds of content to the lineup. Thank you so much for reading and listening and I cannot wait to share more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse