Welcome To Late Night Sprites!

 Welcome to Late Night Sprites, if you are new here, welcome! If you have been around, thank you so much for being here and sticking around. This week I am going to give a proper introduction as to what Late Night Sprites is and what to expect.

Late Night Sprites is a blog and podcast that share a name and are both run by yours truly. From Indie games to triple A releases, to retro content. I will strive to cover, discuss, review, and talk about all sorts of gaming topics. Every once in a while, I might post about something non-gaming but that is the exception not the rule.

I plan on posting once a week on Tuesdays unless something comes up, but no matter what, I will try to post once a week. Sometimes I might post more than once a week but like the non-gaming content, It will be the exception but not the rule. If you want more content then you can check your favorite podcast services for Late Night Sprites for more content. The podcast will also be shared with new episodes at least once a week, and sometimes twice.

Thank you so much, and there is plenty of content to read and podcast episodes as I work on the next set of content. Thank you so much for reading and listening, have an awesome day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse