A Super Sprites Summer: Annoucment!

 Now that Summer is practically here, it is time for an announcement. From May until August, I will be covering some Summer themed content, some new content, introducing a new series or two and ending in August with a themed month covered both here and on the blog. This new content will be mixed in with covering some new releases and the other content that is regularly produced on this blog. I am very excited to share some of the many ideas I have been coming up with and some of the new ideas as well. Including a series that will be debuting here very soon and a new series for the podcast as well. 

Thank you so much for reading, and I am excited to talk about all sorts of fun gaming and some other nerdy content as well, have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse