Update

 Hello everyone and thank you for reading. Working on this blog the past year has been awesome, but to keep it awesome I am going to be making some slight changes. First off I am still going to try and post at least once a week but I am not going to hold myself to that schedule. Also sometimes I may have a small period of silence because I am working on covering a bigger thing or I am resting and preparing for the next post. There is still going to be content, just sometimes I might need a little more time to cover said game if it takes longer. 

Also the Mario Strikers Battle League review that I mentioned in the podcast is going to be delayed as I am going to wait for all the content to drop on the game, because at the moment there is not a lot to cover. But instead I have another review coming very soon.

Thank you so much for reading, and have a super amazing day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse