Time For A Change

 I have for a while, wanted to talk about all sorts of media in a writen format, in both long and short form formats. Games, movies, cartoons, T.V shows, so instead of making a whole new blog, why not revamp the one I have. This is dedicated to all the games, shows and movies that are fun to watch at the late hours, some stuff new, some old, either way. I will be reviewing, discussing, trying some fun ideas and trying some new things. Sometimes I might just need a place to dump all my nerdy thoughts on a game, a film I just got out of, or a song. This is the place, so get ready for the new Late Night Sprites. Sometimes games, sometimes film, sometimes just a bit of everything.  I don't plan on posting on a consistent schedule, but rather just dumping nerdy think pieces, and essays and so on here, sometimes long, sometimes short. 

Thank you for reading and have an awesome day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse