Time For Something New

 Thank you so much for reading the new content on this revamped blog this year, I am so excited about what projects I have moving forward for this blog, movies, shows, musicals, music, and tons of nongaming content. Delving into movie presentations, cast albums, songs individually and more has been a real excitement and I can not wait to continue this kind of content in the coming year. That being said it is time to revamp and overhaul this blog.  When this blog started it was a partner piece for me to cover video game content with the podcast of the same name. But as time a pressed on, this has changed, the gaming content will stay on here, or at least some of the pieces but going forward this is primarily going to be a blog for musicals, music, and other things of that nature, including shows and movies as well. 

So from now on this blog will have a new name and a new style, thank you so much for reading and for your support, I plan to share poetry, thought pieces, essays, deep dives, and experiences on top of the content I began this year. All for having fun, making art that is free for the public, and doing what I love, which is writing. Thank you so much, and welcome to the new blog which is now known as Late Night Creative Thoughts, the name may change, but for now, I am trying this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Netflix)

The Pokemon Concierge

Tell Your Own Story, Do Your Own Thing: One Thing I Learned From Across The Spiderverse